A lot of people are trying to figure out what in the world we're doing on the news in Madison. "A Google Plus...what?"
Well, the answer is simple. We're HANGING OUT with our most important people... YOU! We've already got some great people from Madison participating.
Here are a few basic things you need to know about Google Plus and Channel 3000:
1. Google Plus is a social layer that allows you to communicate with people better.
2. You can "hangout" which is kind of like group Skype. You can do it privately or you can do it publicly.
3. If you do it publicly, it's called a Hangout On Air, and it streams LIVE over YouTube.
4. You can have up to 10 people in the actual hangout, but you can have an unlimited number of people watching on YouTube.
5. You can comment on YouTube as the livestream is happening.
6. It's a great tool for newscasts because we get off our news pedestal and talk to you.
7. It's also crucial for breaking news events, such as severe weather.
8. You can join us every night at 10 p.m. central time, we post the links on FB, Twitter and G+.
9. It's also a great platform for discussions.
10. Signing up is easy.
If you're on Google Plus, you should circle us! Madison prides itself on being innovative. We could really get a great community going. We hope you'll join us and we'll certainly be talking about it more. Right now, we're in more of a soft launch mode, but as soon as we get our livestream in our hangouts, we'll be talking about it much more. Hope to see you!
12/12/2013 03:24:14 pm
I just love that anchor and its acting and voice is so pretty. I follow her properly on social network's. This is also good for every students to enjoy a bit in the process of education. We have to take care about our education and we can not effort any other faults on that process.
Leave a Reply.