Thanks for choosing me, Mom!
Thanks, Mom. But Imma gonna say a couple of things about why I'm glad you're my mom.
1. You have always been my best friend, my biggest supporter and confidant.
2. You taught me about hard work, honesty, compassion and being genuine.
3. You tried to fight my battles for me when I had no voice.
4. You still treat me like I'm your baby. And I still love it.
5. And most importantly, you taught me to love others and give it my all.
But let's be real! You still chose me after seeing that first picture in 1979! I would choose you every day.
Love you MOM! Hope I can be a great mother one day, too. To real people. Not just rottweilers.
5/16/2014 05:44:37 pm
Michelle, you have such an awesome Life with great American parents and have no control over Korean society and the treatment of females. Just enjoy your sister and both of your Families for the rest of your Life and be the Messenger that you are too so many; your story is an American treasure. Your friend Andrew
Leave a Reply.