Thanks, Mom. But Imma gonna say a couple of things about why I'm glad you're my mom.
1. You have always been my best friend, my biggest supporter and confidant.
2. You taught me about hard work, honesty, compassion and being genuine.
3. You tried to fight my battles for me when I had no voice.
4. You still treat me like I'm your baby. And I still love it.
5. And most importantly, you taught me to love others and give it my all.
But let's be real! You still chose me after seeing that first picture in 1979! I would choose you every day.
Love you MOM! Hope I can be a great mother one day, too. To real people. Not just rottweilers.