My friend Cara told me that she spotted me on The Following last night... so I Googled it, and apparently it's new to Netflix.
Have you seen the show? It debuted in January with more than 20 million viewers, and just started streaming on Netflix a week ago. The show returns to Fox for its second season in 2014!
Watch my 10 seconds of serial killer fame
Here are 10 factoids of my time spent on set:
1. I used a vacation day to drive to Atlanta for the part after a casting agent in Wilmington asked me to audition.
2. I saw Kevin Bacon on set, but my scene was shot with me alone. Still one degree of separation? I hope so.
3. The background looks very busy, but everyone was completely quiet...which is terrifying b/c I'm used to a lot of noise.
4. I said something like, "The FBI is speculating..." The FBI never speculates. I should've spoken up, but was too chicken.
5. Yes, you get residuals. It's not a lot in the grand scheme of things, but it makes me think that Seinfeld makes billions.
6. Would I do it again? Yes. I worked on CW's Star-Crossed and Melissa McCarthy's upcoming movie Tammy.
7. Do I want to be an actor? Nope. Just liked the life experience. I can barely play a reporter on TV!
8. This role is considered a day player. It is like one step up from being an extra. Pay is better and you get a trailer.
9. You get a ton of food on set. Now I see why celebrities are always complaining about craft services. It's hard to resist.
10. You sit around more than anything else. It's essential to bring laptops, phones, and comfy shoes.