Did you catch the Oscars?
I usually don't watch, but once I started, I couldn't stop because there were too many memorable moments!
1. Jared Leto's speech for winning Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Dallas Buyers Club", in which he played a big-hearted transsexual living with AIDS.
Jared must've known he an awesome speech right out of the gate would set the Internet on fire. He mentioned his mother, Ukraine, AIDS efforts and other current events:
WATCH Jared Leto's speech
2. The selfie that broke a record AND Twitter: Ellen said she wanted to break a retweet record, and it appears she did.
Ellen said Twitter confirmed that she crashed the platform. When this post was written, it had more than 1.7 million retweeets. Seriously.
3. Lupita Nyong'o wins best supporting actress for her role in "12 Years a Slave" which ended up being the big movie of the night as well.
"No matter where you're from, your dreams are valid," she said. It was just a touching moment.
Her speech even made Benedict Cumberbatch cry! (Who also happened to PHOTOBOMB U2.)
3. The best day at work a pizza guy could ever have.
Ellen delivered pizza to the stars in the first few rows... and yes, the guy was a real pizza delivery guy, according to ABC News. Ellen said she didn't have any cash, so she asked folks like Brad Pitt and Kevin Spacey for tip money.
5. And the moment when John Travolta let down music fans and the Twitterverse.
The star failed to pronounce Idina Menzel's name correctly, and it wasn't just the divos who revolted. By the way, Mendel is the voice behind "Let It Go" from Disney's "Frozen", which also won Best Song.
WATCH what he says!
So... what do you think? Do you agree?
There were other great moments, too:
- Robert Lopez became a member of the EGOT club
- Bette Midler sang "Wind Beneath My Wings"
- And singer Pharrell Williams danced with A-listers during his performance