I've discovered two exciting markdowns this week!
First is the Wilma Expo fee. You can get it waived if you pre-register. That'll save you $5! I know five dollars isn't a lot, but I typically avoid anything that has a cover charge... so now I may just have to stop by!
Anyway here are the details:
1. Go to www.wilmaexpo.com
2. Click on the "Click to Attend" button
3. Under "Registration Type," select "Attendee"
4. At checkout, enter your discount code [tuniswilmaexpo] and click "Apply". This will waive the $5 entry fee and enter you for all the great giveaways.
And... you can get Pantene Pro V this week at Harris Teeter for 50-cents a bottle if you use your e-vic card and bring in a coupon. Actually, you have to buy two bottles for $1.00, if that makes any sense. The deal works because Pantene Pro-V is on sale 2/$7. There are two coupons available this week totalling $6. Boom! You're in business.
Here's how it works:
1. Go to Harristeeter.com and register your e-vic card (that's that little red card you've got on your keychain!)
2. Find the e-vic coupon and click "save" on the Pantene Pro-V coupon for $3.00 off
3. Bring in a Pantene Pro-V coupon (it was in the Sunday paper) ... you may be able to buy one at a coupon clipping service as well.